Our mining engineering solutions strive for operations improvement, further mineral exploration and increase of profitability.
The process of mining engineering is to enable a range of decisions to be considered simultaneously in attempting to find the best possible solution, and KBSS are the experts in this field.
- Production and processing of mineral commodities
- Ensure that waste and uneconomic material are removed without causing any damage to the environment or mining area
- Reduction of pollution at the mine site
Infrastructure buildings, civil, and structure services are key to KBSS Engineering’s key Construction & Rail Infrastructure Services. From civil work, concrete work, safety barrier design to infrastructure construction, our specialised team can assist you with an innovative and custom solution.
- Civil and concrete works
- Safety rail and barrier design, manufacture and installation
- Rail bridge civil and structural maintenance / services
- Design, manufacture and installation of rail infrastructure buildings complete with vehicle services i.e Lube bays, bunkered fuel storage and pumping facilities and wash down bays
KBSS Engineering has extensive experience delivering diverse services to Mine Sites. These services include the design, manufacture and installation of chutes, hoppers and conveyor systems, OEM product support and, maintenance and refurbishment of fixed plant equipment including stackers.
- Design, manufacture and installation of structures, chutes, hoppers, conveyor systems and associated crushing
- OEM product support for bulk material handling i.e idlers, pulley’s, apron feeders, wear products • Technical and field support by EPC or EPCM project specific
- Provision of specialised trades for specific project work
- Bolt torquing and tensioning
- Maintenance & refurbishment of fixed plant equipment i.e stackers, reclaimers associated equipment, long travel /cross travel, harrow, fixed leg, supply of drive mechanisms
- Laser alignment of mills – Gearth and pinion gear, gear boxes and connections
- Insitu machining, X-Y milling (up to 12m x 3m), Line boring, 0- 102” Flange Facing etc
- SCE product support
KBSS Engineering offer a range of services to maintain and rebuild rolling stock for Mining Operations railways. These services include machined wheels and transition rails, along with the provision of specialised trades for specific overhauls and rebuilds.
- Provision of specialised trades for specific rolling stock overhaul / rebuild undertaking i.e Wagons, carriages, wheels and axles
- Maintenance & refurbishment of associated rolling stock equipment
- Machining of transition rail and wheels
- HV Metal spray and shaft reclamation